monkeymany2k3monkeymany2k3

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Flash Ahh Flash Ahh

very clever

i enjoyed that, a great satire on adobe flash not ever reaching the iphone.

Lobster Pencil 4 Lobster Pencil 4

it blue my mind... it red my thoughts...

that was intense and i enjoyed it very much... it was unexpected and beautiful. thank you for the experience.

Lobster Pencil Lobster Pencil

Pure Genius

i have never watched these under the influence of any drugs, but i anxiously await a time when i can lay back relax and watch all of these lobster pencils again. i don't understand why so many people are so against these works of art. respect.

Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

brilliant and epic but...

but doesn't this really count more as a collab movie collection type thing rather then a game? how does this differ from any other "Scene Selection" screen? what makes this game a game, and why, as a game has this thing gotten such a high rating. visuals are great, fluid and just epic, but as a game... the controls don't even exist. dont get me wrong, i enjoyed it very much and that is what maters, but i will argue to my death that this is in the wrong section. i would give you a 5 as a movie, but as a game, i kinda gotta take away half since it lacks any form of gameplay at all.

Ninjistics Ninjistics

too many games out there like this

maybe if you syncronized the music to the spawning of the obsticles, and made each level based on a different song, kind of like a StepMania with a ninja type visual.

Rusty Drum Machine Rusty Drum Machine

NEEDS MORE COWBELL!!!

I really loved it, im still messing with it right now. i would have to say that higher sound quality would be nice, the interface is easy to use, and possibly add a save function, it would be nice to be able and go back to open up a past killer beat you made! overall its great for a beta, nice going!!!

StuDo responds:

Thank u very much, very pleased u liked. The save function is my next task and will be implemeneted soon. Also expect a good sample library that can be chosen by u the user and also a method of constructing a full song by tieing together the loops u create.