monkeymany2k3monkeymany2k3

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Flash Ahh Flash Ahh

very clever

i enjoyed that, a great satire on adobe flash not ever reaching the iphone.

Lobster Pencil 4 Lobster Pencil 4

it blue my mind... it red my thoughts...

that was intense and i enjoyed it very much... it was unexpected and beautiful. thank you for the experience.

Lobster Pencil Lobster Pencil

Pure Genius

i have never watched these under the influence of any drugs, but i anxiously await a time when i can lay back relax and watch all of these lobster pencils again. i don't understand why so many people are so against these works of art. respect.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

sweet,

thats gotta be one of the most entertaining sonic flashes i have ever seen. isn't Nazo really Silver the hedgehog?

Madness Rampage Madness Rampage

motion tween?

hey learn to motion tween, if you did it would be a quality animation.

sifthead10 responds:

i know it but hate using it

Look Behind You Look Behind You

Your not ready yet

good attempt, and i respect that your trying to learn flash, but practice some more, come up with a style, some characters, and a story, and try again.

Filtered Reality Filtered Reality

...wow powerfull..

you have a phobia of volleyball nets. very deep. but seriously, i liked it. i wish i could remember my dreams.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

the one and only sprite series... thats worth it

one of the few sprite movies that ive seen undoubtable effort putforth into.(the few includes the many other sprite movies. graphics 10.

style, its a 10. ive seen no other movie with this amount of intensity, these days, i loved it.

i really like the use of the song cerberus battle by shawn Mcpherson. so that brings sound up to a 10 cause its one of my favorite songs.

violence...refer to style...

interactivity, well... i got to use my space button alot... 7

humor...its a bunch of guys kicking eachother around back and forth... you cant not laugh atleast once... so i guess 7

50 hertz - Ivor (eng sub) 50 hertz - Ivor (eng sub)

I <3 50 Hertz

your animation fits the song soo perfectly. there style has always been absurd as is your animation. bloody well done!!!

Virginia Tech's 33 Virginia Tech's 33

...why...

Is society so corrupt that people find it nessesary to use an event of such a great magnetude, an event of such voilence, to base a comic of any sort on. its not funny, and you must be the most talented person in the world to find hummor in it. god, you have talent to be able to find humor in this event, its just descusting, its no worse than killing them yourself, your defacing there memory. The memory of people who had there whole life ahead of them. I realise you are trying to get some shock value in there. I undestand what your are saying, but you have to agree, if you have any sense of moral that it is just wrong. where is the respect...

sorry about spelling, im italian

PirateClock responds:

italians, english spelling's natural enemies